Emma Watson to play in Your Voice in My Head?

We first had a clue about it during an interview of David Yates when he said:
“I’ve got a really great script for Emma Watson. I just have her voice in my head for this part, an amazing role and she’ll knock it out of the park.”
Deadline reports now:
Warner Bros is negotiating to acquire Your Voice in My Head, the Emma Forrest-scripted drama based on the scribe’s memoir that is expected to be the next film by director David Yates. The film is shaping up to be a Harry Potter reunion. Yates is in discussions with Emma Watson to star in the role of a young woman who attempts suicide before being saved by a New York-based psychiatrist who’s dying of cancer. Watson and Yates worked together on the last four Harry Potter films. Warner Bros has made it a priority to get right back in business with Yates. The studio offered him its script Imitation Game, but Yates didn’t bite and the studio is putting together a list of directors I’m told includes Ralph Fiennes and Bryan Singer. As for the lead male role in Your Voice in My Head, the studio is aiming high, with names like Tom Hanks and George Clooney in the mix. Yates is expected to make this film before he does A Reliable Wife at Sony. Watson is repped by WME, Yates by CAA.