New Pictures of Emma Watson on the cover of Seventeen Magazine + Atrevida's cover

Seventeen Magazine :


More about the Interview (Thanks Just Jared)
On relationships and whether she’s a good “game player”: “No! I’m a terrible game player. I’m so impatient – it’s one of my worst traits! If I want to see someone, I want to see them, and if I don’t, then I don’t. My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I’ll pretty much say to a guy, ‘I like you – let’s go hang out.’ But my friends are like, ‘You can’t do that! You have to string this guy along.’ And I’m just like, ‘No! I won’t! I just want to go on the date!’ It’s a nightmare – I definitely haven’t figured it out yet.”

On which Harry Potter costar she had a crush on: “For the first two movies, I had a huge crush on Tom Felton. He was my first crush. He totally knows. We talked about it – we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that’s cool.”


Atrevida's cover (Mariano Vivanco Shoot) :