Naveen Waqar











Spunky is the word to define Naveen Waqar aka Fuse. She is lively, energetic, pretty and petite, Laced with all the word tools, armed to teeth with an unparalleled gift of the gab and a lexicon ready to sprawl from the tip of her tongue , Naveen is an enterprising VJ and a budding voice over artist. She has what it takes to be a dynamic youth leader as she has made it big in a very short span of time.       Name Naveen Waqar Nick Nav, Navster, Navi, Naina Birthday 9th Jan Zodiac sign Capricorn Hobbies Painting, Watching movies, learning how to do new things Special talents Singing and Writing, I love to write. It's the best way to unwind Music From jazz to rock, hip hop to prog-house. Basically everything! Label I am not a label person, I will wear anything that looks good. But Mango has good stuff Clothes Jeans and t-shirt Likes Coffee and good conversation, beaches and chocolates I can go on and on Dislikes Dishonesty and Stupidity! Motto Take everything I can and more! Favorite Color Black Holiday resort I've been to a lot of places and I think Oslo is cool! But one place I am dying to go is Paris! Quote of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most! Email fuse@aag.tv